Wednesday, January 11, 2012

it's 12 o clock to night

Getting pretty lonely lately... must be my ailing body.
aint no strong lady to get me going. if all fails. there's always mum.
i always believe in that. she always see the good in me. always.
always there. forever. or can i make it forever.

life uncertainty. friends come and go. striking people off my list.
turning 25 this year. counting down my days... had this conversation with my girlfriend that goes...

her: we should go to this place
me: yes yes that was what i wanted too! great minds think alike!
her: oh no. such places. the 'more' the merrier. blah blah blah
me: erm. i dont really have that many friends and i'm prob. to lazy to ask people who i cant be bothered as well.
her: oh ya. i dont have many friends too. oh alright we'll do a quiet dinner then.

chuckles* no worries. we are not that bitter about our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment